- 1 Medium Onion, Diced
- 1 Bell Pepper, Diced
- 2 Cups Spinach, Chopped
- 7 Eggs
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Cups Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 5 Strips of Turkey Bacon (More if you want it!)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese to Top
- Grease a muffin tin and preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cook bacon fully.
- Chop onion, pepper, and spinach.
- Whisk 7 eggs.
- Add cottage cheese, veggies, spices, and bacon. Mix.
- Pour the mixture into muffin tins and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked. Tip: Poke a knife in the center – if it comes out clean, it’s done!
Nutritional Info (Per Muffin): 75 Cal | 4 g Carb | 3 g Fat | 8 g Protein
Recipe from here